ME 109Z

Antworten
Ian Simpson

ME 109Z

Beitrag von Ian Simpson »

Hallo Alle
I was getting a bit bored with my dock so I decided to make a quick conversion of 2 Busch Me109s which I brought cheap at the weekend and make them into a zwilling, which actually was a lot simpler than I thought it might be.
You can see all the pictures at
http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/1200438101
But here is a taster of what I have made.

Bild

Ian
Jens O. Mehner
Re: ME 109Z

Beitrag von Jens O. Mehner »

Very nice Ian,

and fat Herman looks quite smashing too - seems like not all is lost with the Busch 109. ;)

Cheers,

Jens O.

PS: I had to edit your picture to de-nazify it, otherwise we would have a problem with German law.
Neu bei SMT Plus: BW/EDW/NATO/WP- und US-Kanister in vielen Ausführungen, neue cal. 50 und vieles mehr.

Information not shared is information lost.

1/87er, die feinmotorisch flinke Elite des Modellbaus.
Ian Simpson

Thanks Jens - no problem with you amending the picture, I shall try to remember for any future attached photos
Ralf Mackensen

Beitrag von Ralf Mackensen »

Hi Ian!

The conversion looks good (i do not know many details of the 109), but what i realy like is your paintjob. For me it looks like camouflage on a 1/48 model, well done 8-)

greetings

Ralf
Norman Buschmann

Beitrag von Norman Buschmann »

Hello Ian

As Ralf says, the paintjob could be on one of an much bigger scale model. But it´s in 1/87, and that is good ... no ... it´s phantastic! I tried to build some planes in scale 1/72, because I can´t find them in 1/87. But it fascinates me not as much, as tanks do. So, I think, all the planes in 1/87 are in better handy by you. Go on, Ian!

Best wishes
Norman
Ian Simpson

Thanks Ralf and Norman you give me more credit than I deserve. I only wish there were more 1/87 planes to work on as I think I am coming to the end of what can be brought at this moment in time, I suppose I shall have to go back to the submarine until Thomas brings out his new plane and helicopter.

Ian
Antworten