Aus Schweden

Ola Ahlström

Aus Schweden

Beitrag von Ola Ahlström »

Hi,

did sign in today and would like to share some pictures of domestic produced Swedish models in 1/87 scale. Since my "deutch" is worse than my english I prefer to write in english. I`ll start with a picture of the strv m/42, a total of 282 was buildt in late WW2.

Bild

/Ola
Jens O. Mehner
Oooooh nice

Beitrag von Jens O. Mehner »

Hello Ola,

I still remember fondly your previous Swedish models, maybe you would like to show them again some time?

The strv m/42 looks very good, who produces the kit and where could it possibly be ordered? Oh, and while we are at it, would you happen to know if there are kits of the Lapplander and the Sugga available in 1/87?

Cheers,

Jens O.
Neu bei SMT Plus: BW/EDW/NATO/WP- und US-Kanister in vielen Ausführungen, neue cal. 50 und vieles mehr.

Information not shared is information lost.

1/87er, die feinmotorisch flinke Elite des Modellbaus.
Ola Ahlström

Re: Aus Schweden

Jens O. Mehner hat geschrieben:...would you happen to know if there are kits of the Lapplander and the Sugga available in 1/87?
Don´t know. But here follows some more pictures of one of first test castings of the strv/42 and witch I and my brother was lucky to be able to testbuild and paint.

Bild

Bild

Bild

/Ola
Zuletzt geändert von Ola Ahlström am Mi 7. Mär 2012, 21:00, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
theovandepeppel

Beitrag von theovandepeppel »

Ola,very nice builds,what cv model is that in the background

theo
feine grussen aus HOLLAND,Theo
Jens O. Mehner
Wonderful

Thanks Ola,

can you tell us who makes those kits and where we can order them or is that still secret? They look lovely and I always had a soft spot for Swedish military vehicles.

Cheers,

Jens O.
Neu bei SMT Plus: BW/EDW/NATO/WP- und US-Kanister in vielen Ausführungen, neue cal. 50 und vieles mehr.

Ola Ahlström

The strv/42 is made by "Gävle Modellproduktion"
http://web.comhem.se/~u47753879/produkter.html

I, and my brother, have also build another "first" and it´s the rebuilt strv/42 into a strv m/74. You can´t find this on the website yet, but I think it´s aviable.

Bild

Bild

Next I will show some pictures of Pbv 302 but it´s from another domestic producer.

Please note that I have no conection with the producer exept that I know them well.

/Ola
Zuletzt geändert von Ola Ahlström am Sa 10. Mär 2012, 18:57, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Ola Ahlström

theovandepeppel hat geschrieben:...what cv model is that in the background

theo
German made model (kit) of Cv90. Built for a Swedish model magazin by my brother.

/Ola
Jens O. Mehner

Thank you, the M74 looks very good too - and I see they have a Snabbe, lovely... :)

Looking forward to see more,

Jens O.

PS: The CV9040 is probably the one released by Panzerfux.

Ola Ahlström

Jens O. Mehner hat geschrieben:PS: The CV9040 is probably the one released by Panzerfux.
Correct, in a early stage of painting (geen camoflage to be...), built stright out of the box.

Bild

/Ola
Ola Ahlström

A friend of mine did ask me about 1/87 scale models a year ago. We did discus differt Swedish items and how they could be constructed. My friend showed two prototypes at C4-open, the largest Swedish modell exhibition, for the first time in october 2011. It was the armoured Pbv 302 and the ambulance version. Earlier this year the models was aviable and the batch was sold out in two days.

I have built one Pbv 302 and must say it was not a easy kit to build but well detailed.

Bild

It´s possible a second batch will be aviable later from the producer but the probebly a reconstructed modell, easier to build. If not a second batch ther will be other models soon - an ....... and a .........

Bild

The Pbv 302 are now beeing painted for a article in a swedish magazin.

/Ola
Jens O. Mehner
Grrreat

Good looking Pbv 302, I can understand that it sold out quickly. I am not a great fan of PE-only tracks, but those look quite good, though still flat.

I will be keeping a close eye on Sweden and I hope that some soldiers will also be made some time in the future.

By the way, what would be your recommendations for the colours of the CV9040's camouflage, Humbrol or Revell preferred, but I can extrapolate from others?

Thanks

Jens O.

theovandepeppel

Hello Ola,

I would also like a Pbv 302 in my collection,could you give us a emailadres of the manufactor of these models,also important,could you tell us how much you did pay.

strangly enough I also like the strv 74,so that one I also would buy.....

could you also make a scan of the magazine's when they are ready,think they would be in Schwedish??
Ola Ahlström

theovandepeppel hat geschrieben:....could you give us a emailadres of the manufactor of these models,also important,could you tell us how much you did pay.
....could you also make a scan of the magazine's when they are ready,think they would be in Schwedish??
Hi,

first, sorry I can´t give the e-mailadress without checking first but the PBV is sold out. The price of al three models are/was 250 SKr (use to be 10 SKr to one Euro).

Second, the magazine´s are "Pansar" and "Soldat & Teknik" and yes, they are in Swedish. My brother used to write the modelling pages in "Pansar" (and have done so for some 20 years) and now writes the modelling pages for "Soldat & Teknik" - sorry I can´t scan the pages since it is a comercial magazine.

Took a picture today of the PBV kit;

Bild

At the same time I took a picture of a etchfret from which it is possible to build a KP-car. It´s possible to build either the Volvo or the Scania version. KP-bilen, as it was called in Sweden, was an armoured truck build in WW2 and in service untill recently. It also so service with UN in Cyprus and Kongo.

Bild

Since I´m more in to model railroading I´m used to building brass kits and this etchfret was made by a friend of mine (also into MR) and sold by him to me and other friends in 2006. At the moment it´s not aviable but perhaps it will be sold throu on of our model railroad clubs in the future.

/Ola
theovandepeppel

Ola,

thank you very much for your long and good answer,also for the pictures.

off pansar I did hear,think that I also have a copy somewhere in my archive,and I understand that you can't make scan's of it,I thought it was a magazine of a modelclub before i know that it was commercial.

i sure like the idea off the brass tracks of the pbz302,looks also very nice as a resin model,would you send me some pictures to my privatmailadres ,now the pictures are a little bit small.

hopefully you will keeping us updated of the swedisch 1/87 scale models in the future a please tell your friends to make some new batches of the models for selling
Jens O. Mehner
KP-Bilen

Wow Ola,

please please please make sure that it will be available commercially, I have always wanted to build a SKP m/42, along with Lulle-Belle and Olga-Belle, the Swedish Forces in the Congo always held a special interest for me. Will the ksp m/36 MGs be available as well? And what do you guys use for soldiers, modified Preiser figures?

Thank you very much and kind regards,

Jens O.

Ola Ahlström

Re: KP-Bilen

Jens O. Mehner hat geschrieben: Will the ksp m/36 MGs be available as well?
Yes, the instructions includes the ksp m/36 ( a mg witch I by the way is trained one, althou beeing in the navy) .

By the way, I was told today that Emil, my friend that runs "Pansarfabriken" just got the second batch of Pbv 302. It´s a little different from the first batch in the way that the wheels are to be built with/on a etchfret to make it easier. Anyone intrerested send me a E-mail and a give you Emils mailadress.

I`m also thinking of starting a thred on how to bulid an KP-car from the etchfret if is an interest? I have a some frets laying around and can start building a car and show how I do. The picture included below is either one I started building or one of the prototypes made by the the constructor - can´t remember witch?

Bild

/Ola
Zuletzt geändert von Ola Ahlström am Sa 10. Mär 2012, 18:24, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Jens O. Mehner
KP-Bilen build

Ola Ahlström hat geschrieben:Anyone intrerested send me a E-mail and a give you Emils mailadress.

I`m also thinking of starting a thred on how to bulid an KP-car from the etchfret if is an interest? I have a some frets laying around and can start building a car and show how I do. The picture included below is either one I started building or one of the prototypes made of the the constructor - can´t remember witch?

Yes please on both counts, the email address (just click on the little envelope to the right) and the build thread, I would love to see the construction of the KP bilen.

Cheers,

Jens

Ola Ahlström

Picturs of the Pbv 302 / Sjvpbv 3026 built by "Pansarfabriken" was published om IPMS/Stockholm website (now closed) erlier this year.
http://www.ipmsstockholm.net/forum/trad ... l_Juhl.xml

Here you can see what Emil did achieved.

/Ola
theovandepeppel

Ola

I also want the 302 in model,and would like a buildreport
Jens O. Mehner

Ola Ahlström hat geschrieben:Picturs of the Pbv 302 / Sjvpbv 3026 built by "Pansarfabriken" was published om IPMS/Stockholm website (now closed) erlier this year.
http://www.ipmsstockholm.net/forum/trad ... l_Juhl.xml

Here you can see what Emil did achieved.

/Ola

Very interesting solution for the roadwheels and excellent casting, I really need to get one. The only thing I do not like are the PE tracks, they are too flat and lack interior detail, but that can always be camouflaged with a little mud. ;)

Thanks again,

Jens O.

Antworten