Italian Tornado 50 Stormo 155 Gruppo

Antworten
Ian Simpson

Italian Tornado 50 Stormo 155 Gruppo

Beitrag von Ian Simpson »

Hallo Alle

I have just finished my Italian Tornado - this is the Arsenal-m Tornado with PK Militaria decals ( many thanks to Roland for these ). Please follow link for the full set of pictures.
http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/1862085937

Ian
Dateianhänge
itn.jpg
itn.jpg (106.91 KiB) 11766 mal betrachtet
Roland Goetza

Re: Italian Tornado 50 Stormo 155 Gruppo

Beitrag von Roland Goetza »

Hi Ian,

you have it really good change over! :P
What was your impression, are there problems with the decals, could you handle it? :roll:
Please write something about it. ;)

Best

Astrid G.
pk-militaria.de- Team
Die Ironie an dieser Sache ist, dass die Alten mit allen wissen nicht mehr da sind!
Sie haben es hinter sich gelassen und die Logik dabei ist, dass Sie weniger leiden müssen.
Ian Simpson

Hi Astrid and Roland

The decals were great - there was no problems with them being too thin/thick and they went on very smoothly and Roland provides a plan on his website as to where each decal should go. The larger decals like the panther face are harder to get into the right position but that is down to the size of them making them harder to reposition. The only decals that gave me any trouble were the ones for the underwing equipment but that was down to curves and ridge details on the tanks. I was unsure of exactly where the transfers should go for the cockpit decals as the reference pictures I have seem to show a different set up depending on whose aircraft you are looking at and so the only thing I would like to have seen is a plan for which transfer goes where. But apart from that small problem I would highly recommend this new set of decals for the Italian Tornado and expect to find a similar high quality finish from the Czech Mil24 Hind ones.

Ian
Thomas Fichtl

Beitrag von Thomas Fichtl »

Phantastische Arbeit - von Euch beiden!

mfg
Thomas Fichtl
www.arsenalm.de
Roland Goetza

Hi
erledigt

pk-militaria.de Team
Zuletzt geändert von Roland Goetza am So 12. Jan 2014, 11:05, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Die Ironie an dieser Sache ist, dass die Alten mit allen wissen nicht mehr da sind!
Sie haben es hinter sich gelassen und die Logik dabei ist, dass Sie weniger leiden müssen.
Ian Simpson

Hi Astrid
I would certainly be interested in some sort of cockpit detail for the Hind as well as any other decals you might have ( hopefully ) planned for other Tornado's such as the Tiger meet ones. I am sure that sales of the Airpower models would be greatly improved with a selection of after market decals such as various versions of P51's (British, American etc) and Allied ww2 C47 markings and maybe even different national markings for the various helicopters now available.

Ian
Thomas_Gross

Beitrag von Thomas_Gross »

Hi Ian,
This is a great work your tornado. The painted decoration and decals have become top.

@ Astrid und Roland
Ich habe gestern die Hind fertig gemacht. Die Decals haben sich sehr gut verarbeiten lassen. An Cockpitdetails für die Hind wäre ich auch Interesse.
Makierungen für die Recce-Tornado`s die in Afghanistan waren würden mich sehr Interessieren.
Ein Recce-Tornado mit der Makierung fürden Afghanistaneinsatz steht in Oberschleissheim ind er Flugwerft.

Viele Grüße aus München
Thomas
Thomas Fichtl

Beitrag von Thomas Fichtl »

Hallo Thomas,

die Mazar E Sharif Tornados kommen direkt aus der Tornado-Werft! Diese Version ist eine der drei neuen Varianten die zusammen mit dem Eurofighter im Juni oder Juli rauskommen.

mfg
Thomas Fichtl
www.arsenalm.de
Roland Goetza

Hallo

erledigt

pk-militaria.de Team
Zuletzt geändert von Roland Goetza am So 12. Jan 2014, 11:04, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Roland Goetza

erledigt

pk-militaria.de- Team
Zuletzt geändert von Roland Goetza am So 12. Jan 2014, 11:05, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Thomas_Gross

Beitrag von Thomas_Gross »

Hallo Victoria,
Ein Foto von der Hind werde ich nächste Woche einstellen, da habe ich dann Urlaub.
Ich muss gestehen, ich bin kein Waschechter Münchner. Sondern ein eingebürgert Heppenheimer.
Von Roland werde ich mich überraschen lassen.

Viele Grüße aus München
Thomas
Antworten